Thursday, December 20, 2007

BAKBLT (Brother Andrei, Kevin Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato)

They say "let he among you who has no sin cast the first stone" and so I, vegetarian and living human being, doth hereby accuse the vampiric monk, Brother Andrei, of having sucked my Bacon. He did so against my wishes, and without my permission. For having done so, this cold and heartless undead beast gained 4 Bacos. The method of tabulation was posted elsewhere a while back, but I shall repeat it here, complete with links.

4: Rolfe Bergstrom is in the upcoming Black(2008) with Billy Garberina.
3: Billy Garberina was in Gimme Skelter (2007) with Kenneth J. Hall
2: Kenneth J. Hall was in Fear of a Black Hat (1994) with Nancy Giles
1: Nancy Giles was in Loverboy (2005) with Kevin Bacon
0: Kevin Bacon collaborates with himself all the time. Disgusting.

No comments: