Monday, December 17, 2007

Rule 606: Undead Bacon

606a: Future bills may establish a Bacos-to-QI'yaH exchange rate. Until then, Bacos are worthless foreign currency and cannot be traded, given, removed, or spent, except as follows:
606b: Any player who has not posted in one month is clearly Undead. Undeadism may occur by other means, and causes are not restricted by this bill. Other bills may establish cures for Undeadism.
606c: Each player may, once per week, make a post with the word "Bacon" in the title. In such a post, they may accuse any one Undead player of having sucked their bacon. The accused then gains Bacos equal to the non-infinite Bacon Number of the posting player.
606d: In order to affect this transaction you must indicate your own Bacon Number and linkage path (in the post where you accused the Undead of sucking your Bacon), though any "Kevin Bacon Game" variant is allowed.

7 comments:

rbbergstrom said...

Yes. I like that this bill allows us to declare people undead, which is far better than being dead. It also lets us taunt the undead, saying "so-and-so sucked my bacon!" And I imagine the various Bacon Number paths will be fun to read.

rbbergstrom said...

Note that since any Kevin Bacon Game variant may be used, one would not have to use film appearances, or even link to Kevin Bacon.

Sir Francis Bacon, Ronald McDonald, The Earl of Sandwich, or anyone else with a food-related name would suffice, for example.

Linkages could be traced via any sort of collaborative work (co-authoring, attending the same school, conspiracies, etc) as well as more spurious means (goofy anecdotes, doctored photos of you and famous celebrities, bald-faced lies, etc). Have fun with it!

rbbergstrom said...

Yes again. I forgot to invoke my Baronial double-vote, which I shall now invoke.

Kevin said...

Yes. Undead, like zombies, I like zombies, especially zombies that work in fast food restaurants and have to fight over a single brain so that they can get all their work done and go home. Damn I love shameless plugs.

Amy said...

Yes, yes. I like Zombies too. Look, a monkey! (swipes brains)

Master of the small and pointless said...

No - I don't even understand this. Course I am on a lot of pain meds this week. Vicadin... Oxycodone... penicillin... It hurts when I do this... ouch... see...

Master of the small and pointless said...

Oh hey don't I have 2 extra votes to go with my two swords and 2 QI'yaH I now have? If so my drukne squad is easily persuaded in following my no vote on this.