Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Bacon Number

As of yet, my Bacon has not been sucked, but I want to declare my Bacon number using the spurious rule that

A significant period of time spent with someone constitutes a collaboration and a Baconian link.


Thus, when my buddy Justin sat next to Stephen Tobolowsky on a plane, he gave me a Bacon number of 3.

3 I (have spent hours and hours with)
2 My buddy Justin Robinson (who shared a plane ride with)
1 Stephen Tobolowsky (who was in MURDER IN THE FIRST with)
0 Kevin Bacon.

In case you don't recognize him from his name, I will supply his picture, which will surely remind you that you in fact DO know who Stephen Tobolowsky is:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braap! In fact I DO know who Stephen Tobolowsky is! Braap!

Anonymous said...

Yawk! He's better looking than you ever will be. Er, "I DO know who he is." Yawk!

rbbergstrom said...

Is that the Justin I used to know from back in my UATC days? Say hello to him for me if it is.

digital_sextant said...

It is! I will pass on the hello.

Anonymous said...

Braap! Yes! Braap!

Anonymous said...

Yawp! I refuse! Yawp!

rbbergstrom said...

I'd be happy to officially invite Justin to Nomiblog, if you think he'd be interested.