Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Polls closed on Bill 9

EDIT: Title line changed to make it clear that votes are being tallied.

To my fellow players (as yet silent, for unknown reasons)... the polls close sometime between noon today and noon tomorrow. When that happens, I'll tally the votes (or vote, as the case may be) and announce the results. In other words, you can still vote right now. When I've closed the polls, I'll post something to that effect.

Currently on the docket: Bill #9 "Establishing the Barony"

To vote, in case it isn't clear: Look at the bill you are interested in voting for or against. Click on the link at the bottom of it that says "# votes/comments". Enter your comment and click on publish. If you want to vote FOR the bill, start your comment with the word "yes". If you want to vote AGAINST the bill, start your comment with the word "no".

EDIT: I had thought that with the rules as they are written, not voting is the same as voting "no". In retrospect, I'm not so sure. Perhaps it's more like an American Election paradigm - only cast votes count, not the number of potential voters.

No comments: